FREE COTTAGE FLOOR PLANS - FLOOR PLANS


Free cottage floor plans - Metal floor fan - Liquid hardwood floor refinishing



Free Cottage Floor Plans





free cottage floor plans






    floor plans
  • A scale diagram of the arrangement of rooms in one story of a building

  • (floor plan) scale drawing of a horizontal section through a building at a given level; contrasts with elevation

  • In architecture and building engineering, a floor plan, or floorplan, is a diagram, usually to scale, showing the relationships between rooms, spaces and other physical features at one level of a structure.

  • (Floor planning) Floorplanning is the act of designing of a floorplan, which is a kind of bird's-eye view of a structure.





    cottage
  • A small simple house, typically one near a lake or beach

  • A dwelling forming part of a farm establishment, used by a worker

  • The Cottage (2008) is a darkly comic horror film, written and directed by Paul Andrew Williams.

  • bungalow: a small house with a single story

  • In modern usage, a cottage is a modest dwelling, typically in a rural, or semi-rural location (although there are cottage-style dwellings in cities). In the United Kingdom, the term cottage tends to denote a rurally- (sometimes village-) located property, of traditional build.





    free
  • With the sheets eased

  • able to act at will; not hampered; not under compulsion or restraint; "free enterprise"; "a free port"; "a free country"; "I have an hour free"; "free will"; "free of racism"; "feel free to stay as long as you wish"; "a free choice"

  • grant freedom to; free from confinement

  • Without cost or payment

  • loose: without restraint; "cows in India are running loose"











Spacious summer cottage




Spacious summer cottage





Veitshoechheim Castle, Veitshoechheim, Franconia (Bavaria)

Some background information:

Veitshoechheim Castle nearby the banks of the river Main is the former summer residence of the prince-bishops of Wuerzburg. Built from 1680 to 1682 on plans by the Italian architect Antonio Petrini it initially served as a hunting chateau. From 1749 to 1753 the famous German architect of the Baroque period Balthasar Neumann gave the castle its current appearance. He added an upper floor and two new wings.

In 1760 a huge chateau park of more than 120.000 square metres was laid out by prince-bishop Adam-Friedrich von Seinsheim, which nowadays is the only all-originally surviving chateau park from the Rococo period throughout Germany. The park contains fountains, water gardens, pavilions, artificial ruins and sandstone sculptures galore by the court sculptors Ferdinand Tietz, Johann Peter Wagner and Johann Wolfgang von der Auvera. Between 1806 and 1814 Veitshoechheim Castle was the summer residence of Ferdinand III, Grand Duke of Tuscany, who became prince-elector of Wuerzburg when losing his original princedom in the Treaty of Luneville in 1801. After Napoleon’s fall in 1814 Ferdinand III was restored as Grand Duke of Tuscany and therefore returned into his home country. In the same year the duchy of Franconia was abolished and together with the whole territory of the duchy also Veitshoechheim Castle entered into possession of the Bavarian kings.

In 1918 this stately home fell to the share of the Free State of Bavaria. Since 1932 Veitshoechheim Castle is open to the public. Both chateau park and interiors can be visited. But if you plan to visit it, be careful as there’s another story about the wallpapers to be mentioned: Some of them still contain the colour “Paris Green” which was used to preserve both luminosity and durability. “Paris Green” comprises a heavy dose of arsenic, which at the present day is known as being able to cause intoxications just by breathing it. So don’t stay inside too long! ;-)












HA.LYM Tollhouse Lymington




HA.LYM Tollhouse Lymington





Former Road Toll House at Buckland Gate, now The Old Toll House (at the Tollhouse Inn), 169, Southampton Road, Lymington, LYMINGTON AND PENNINGTON (NEW FOREST District). The principal structure is thought to have been built for the Lymington, Lyndhurst and Rumbridge Turnpike Trust in 1795 in the form of a vernacular cottage. Currently part of public house property with only minor changes to the original tollhouse structure on the A337, Lymington to Lyndhurst road. External features; two-storeys on rectangular floor plan, having a double hipped roof, with walls mainly of hung tile, roofed in plain tile, square headed windows with casements, no porch with a square headed doorway; isolated in the pub garden beside road; chimney stack to rear. A small free standing building with rendered walls on ground floor. Grade II Listed. NGR: SZ 3163 9649: Tollhouse National ID: HA.LYM (see turnpikes.org.uk)









free cottage floor plans







Related topics:

rubber commercial flooring

cat urine hardwood floors

underfloor thermostat

laminate flooring texas

contractors flooring

installing unfinished hardwood floors

restoring hardwood floor



Post a comment

Private comment

Search form
Display RSS link.
Link
Friend request form

Want to be friends with this user.

Top of page