FLOOR TECH - MAPLE ENGINEERED HARDWOOD FLOORING - DARK STAINED HARDWOOD FLOORS.
- The lower surface of a room, on which one may walk
- shock: surprise greatly; knock someone's socks off; "I was floored when I heard that I was promoted"
- A level area or space used or designed for a particular activity
- a structure consisting of a room or set of rooms at a single position along a vertical scale; "what level is the office on?"
- the inside lower horizontal surface (as of a room, hallway, tent, or other structure); "they needed rugs to cover the bare floors"; "we spread our sleeping bags on the dry floor of the tent"
- All the rooms or areas on the same level of a building; a story
- The Tech (Catalan: Tec) is a river in southern France, very close to the French-Spanish border. It runs through a valley in the Pyrenees-Orientales, in the former Roussillon, and is 84 km long. Its source is the Parcigoule Valley (2,500 meters high) and it feeds the Mediterranean Sea.
- technical school: a school teaching mechanical and industrial arts and the applied sciences
- Tech is the name of the fawn and white lineage of English bulldogs, which serves as the live mascot of Louisiana Tech University. Tech is owned by the LA Tech Student Government Association and resides with either a faculty member or local alumnus selected by the SGA.
High-Tech Betrayal is the first comprehensive study of life and work in an American high-tech factory. Victor Devinatz uses both research and personal experience as a shop floor organizer to dispel the popular belief that high-tech industries offer positive employment alternatives for those seeking to escape jobs in the "declining" industries. While many believe that the "light manufacturing" work of high-tech industries is preferable to "heavy" industrial work, Devinatz attacks these misconceptions by exposing some of the myths that such work offers more promotional opportunities, requires higher skill levels, and is better paying. Devinatz demonstrates that U.S. high-tech factories of the late twentieth century are much like the industrial sweatshops of the late nineteenth and early twentieth centuries where poorly paid workers toiled in the shadows of brutal foremen without the benefits of union protection. Devinatz argues that, instead of creating exciting work environments of the future, high-tech firms are marching boldly into the past.
BianCoat on wood floor (exhibition) above 1
These 2 boards (approx 2 meters long X 1 meter wide) were placed in front of the Bianco Japan booth at a 2 day convention in order to demonstrate the difference between flooring coated with wax (top board) and flooring coated with BianCoat (bottom). Before wiping the boards down with a towel you can already see the difference between the gloss and condition of the two boards.
BianCoat on wood floor (exhibition) above 2
After wiping the flooring down the difference in appearance is stunning. After two days of constant heavy traffic the flooring coated with BianCoat remains flawless while the wax coated board suffered heavy damage and needs to be recoated to restore the appearance. All that was needed to restore BianCoat was a simple wipe down with a little bit of soap and water.
In the quest for the most advanced concept in floor protection, the talented designers and engineers at MacNeilAutomotive have worked tirelessly to develop the most advanced DigitalFitTM floor protection available today! The WeatherTechFloorLiner™ accurately and completely lines the interior carpet giving "absolute interior protection™"! Digital laser measurements of interior surfaces offer a consistently perfect fit! A patent pending High-Density Tri-Extruded (HDTE) material allows for a rigid core for strength while offering surface friction to the carpet, as well as tactile feel to the surface! Advanced surfacing creates channels that carry fluids and debris to a lower reservoir with further channeling to help minimize fluid movement while driving! Once fluids become trapped in the reservoir, away from shoes and clothing, they are easily removed from the WeatherTechFloorLiner™ over the door sill...no muss-no fuss! Rear FloorLiners™ incorporate many of the same design features as the front FloorLiners™. Rear FloorLiners™ (where offered) are manufactured from a proprietary custom blended TPO (thermopolyolefin) that is not only wear resistant, but also remains flexible under temperature extremes. FloorLiners were designed for vehicles with factory carpet installed when manufactured. They will not fit vehicles with vinyl floors unless otherwise specified. Please take your old floor mats out before installing your new WeatherTech floor mats. Please note that the on-screen color representations are not necessarily precise representations of actual product colors due to variance in monitor calibrations.
radiant floor heating garage
new vinyl flooring
wedding dance floor lighting
majority floor leader
burj dubai top floor
diy hardwood floor
faux wood vinyl flooring